Monday, October 13, 2014

Birthday Boy

 This boy is something else. He has so much crazy energy and a definite wild side.  He keeps us entertained, on our toes, and laughing all the time and I wouldn't have it any other way. We love him like crazy!
 



 For a few months any time I would ask him what kind of a cake he wanted he would say a Joker cake. the boys are very much into everything Batman so it wasn't a big surprise.  I spent lots of time trying to decide how I was going to make it work. My amazing friend told me that she would love to help me try to do the cake using fondant.  This was my first time ever using fondant so I'm so glad she was there to help me.  It turned out awesome; I think, and Jagger loved it so that is what really matters.
I made the Joker's hair, head, face and hands and my friend made the rest of his body.  The boys liked it so much they started fighting over who got to eat him. 

Jagger had a great birthday! He is a great little boy and we are so happy he is a part of our family.

No comments :