Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Haircuts!!!!!

Jagger got his first haircut! With Jaxon I was so eager to chop off his long stinging locks, his hair was extremely long in the back(his mullet) and in the crown and a nice natural mohawk and very short everywhere else. So I though that at 2 months Jaxon needed a different look so he got his first haircut. Well Jagger's hair came in much the same as Jaxon's only just the mullet and what we so lovingly referred to as the horn, nice and long in his crown and pretty much refused to ever lay down, so it was always sticking up. I for whatever reason was much more attached to Jagger's hair than I ever was to Jax's so I kept putting it off, until Brent kept telling how silly he looked. He may have also mentioned that if it were someone else's child I would be gladly chopping it right off so at 3 months Jag got a good trim.


A nice shot of his horn and mullet before.
And after, not the greatest haircut but much better than before.


The clippings. Almost all of them came from his horn.


I know 3 months seems young to be cutting his hair but it was naturally very long almost 3 inches in places and then barely 1/2 inch in others and to top it off he has been loosing hair where it has rubbed off for over a month making the difference in lengths even worse. Think what you want but I have to say with my experience cutting children's hair it seems the younger you start the better they do. Jax loves to get his hair cut. He was asking for a haircut the whole time I cut Jagger's and Brent's hair. He sits so still and he had his first haircut while sitting on the stool all by himself instead of his usual spot on top of the counter in the Bumbo.


No comments :