Monday, May 18, 2009

Warm Weather

The weather here has been really nice, which made it nice for Brent's week off from school. I took a few days off from work so that we could spend some time together. Payton liked having someone to play with him in the backyard.
Payton has able to spend a lot of time playing outside with the neighbors' dogs.

Payton and Lily have been spending a lot of time together.

This is Sancho Payton's other friend. Sancho is a very temperamental little guy, but he and Payton have a good time chasing each other around the yard. We are so glad to have a nice yard for Payton to play in and such great neighbors to share it with.

1 comment :

mariann and Tory said...

I thought you were going to tell us that Payton and Lily had a puppy!! That was sooo funny! Glad your having fun on your break!! I have 1 and 1/2 weeks left till I start my summer class!!