So I know that I'm a little behind on posting but I figure it's better late than never. This year for Thanksgiving Brent's mom and dad came to our house. It was so nice to have them here for a few days. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving meal, and lots of leftovers. Mom helped to teach me how to cook a turkey, dressing, and sweet potatoes. It was so much fun. Brent's mom and I got up bright and early to hit the sales at Walmart on Black Friday. It was great, I'm not the die hard early morning shopper, but it is fun to go and look for good deals. It was a great few days with family. We were so happy to have visitors and Payton always has fun when Brent's parents come to visit. Brent has finals next week and then he is done until January, I'm so excited for him to be able to have a break for a few weeks and to be able to have him at home a little more. I'm getting really excited for Christmas. We put up all of our Christmas decorations on Sunday, which didn't take long, we have a very small tree, stockings, and a Nativity; but it gets me even more excited to have it all set up.
3 comments :
Sounds like fun!
We shall have to teach you the fine art of brining. Also turkey frying is another thing to corrupt you with.
Awesome! I am glad you had fun! I wish we could have all been togeather...but in a couple of years we can! YAY! Way to go for getting up that early! You guys are way die hard!
Post a Comment